New Member looking for Information

hello everyone, i just joined less then an hour ago, so i am trying to figure this thing out. Im in the process of purchasing a 2006 heartland 3200rl and was hoping to get some information regarding this unit, and to learn a few things this is my first 5th wheel!!!

2006 big horn 3200rl help

Hello everyone i am new to this site, i am looking for some help regarding this unit i can not find any information on this unit. I am looking for a possible list of the standard options, and a list of the upgrades that were offered on this unit. insulation, water heater size, fireplace, 1 ac unit or 2, generator option or only a pre wire. I cant find much info on this particular unit, i made someone an offer so i'm trying to gather a little info and some knowledge, this is the first 5th wheel for me! thank you and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi askooly1981,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

We also have a really good search engine for the forum. It is really fast and easy to use. So you might give it a try while waiting on another member to respond when you have question. Just click on the "Tools" tab at top of page. Or just click the link in the red banner below.

I also started a thread for your question.

Enjoy the forum and ask your questions. Please try to ask in the area of the forum concerning your question.

Jim M