New Member to this site. Bought a new Bighorn in April, 2016.

Hello All - As above, we are recently new owners (and RVers in general) of this whole 5th wheel living. We are no TOTALLY newbies, as we have pulled it approximately 10,000 since we bought it new. Lotsa fun. Had some water issues, which got resoled in roundabout way; also some leveling issues and are currenty waiting for our dealer (LaMesa in Phoenix, AZ) to receive the trim moulding pieces throughout the coach to arrive, so we can get going again. This is my first post, so I'll quit yakking and see how this flies.

Happy Trails -

John and Betty

Oregon_Camper

Glad you joined. There are a LOT of really smart folks on this site...feel free to ask questions. Someone..somewhere has probably had the same problem and can help you out in a jiffy. :)

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new rig. As said, lots of knowledgeable people here to assist. Check out the HOC while on this site. The rallies are great fun with great people and it lets you begin to put faces to the names of people you meet here. It's also a great place for problem solving and repair work from other members who might know a little more than the average guy but don't tell anyone I told you about that.lol Again, congrats on your new BH and hope t meet you down the road.

again

Hi - Got the Model 3270. Fits the two of us just fine. I pull it with a Ford F-350 4x4, longbed with that big PowerStroke diesel. Plenty o' power!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Congrats on your new Big Horn!! Think about joining the Heartland Ownérs Club. Great rally's all around the country.Safe travels.