New Member w/2018 Terry V21

Spotman

I just purchased my (new to me) 2018 V21 and am very happy so far. Already checking out the mods and going through it with a fine tooth comb, The condition is in excellent shape inside and out. Previous owner had it under a carport style cover for 3 years with no camping use, original owner barely used it. I found a diamond in the rough. 😁

My main first question is that there were no manuals what so ever in the camper. I have researched on line (Google) and even called Heartland and spoke to several people, with no help finding any! Were there any manuals for the appliances and other gadgets in the V21, someone mentioned that there could be a thumb drive out there with everything on it? Any help would be appreciated.

Bob

Dahillbilly

the thumb drive is very generic, it covers all of the units Heartland makes. Open the tools tab above, select Heartland Owners Manuals, Heartland Trailer Manuals, select 2019. The info there is the same as the thumb drive we got with our 2018 Torque. We did get manuals for the appliances like stove, frig,,antenna, & furnace. Enjoy you RV & life

david-steph2018

If the manuals you want are not in the "tools" tab, get the make, model number and find it online. Once you do that, if possible, print off or put it on a thumb drive, especially the trouble shooting section.
I installed the manuals on a thumb drive, then when I needed a manual, guess what, couldn't find the thumb drive. So, I printed off the manuals.

wdk450

Also, don't forget all of the instructive videos out there on You Tube about servicing most anything on your RV. Just use the search bar at the top of the You Tube pages. Saving some of these on a thumb drive might be a good idea.

2019_V22

I just purchased my (new to me) 2018 V21 and am very happy so far. Already checking out the mods and going through it with a fine tooth comb, The condition is in excellent shape inside and out. Previous owner had it under a carport style cover for 3 years with no camping use, original owner barely used it. I found a diamond in the rough. 😁

My main first question is that there were no manuals what so ever in the camper. I have researched on line (Google) and even called Heartland and spoke to several people, with no help finding any! Were there any manuals for the appliances and other gadgets in the V21, someone mentioned that there could be a thumb drive out there with everything on it? Any help would be appreciated.

Bob
Well, each appliance, and the TV came with it's original packaged manual, and or install information. The thumb drive (which is probably outdated by now) contained manufacture contact numbers, and some general information. I personally posted all the contents of the thumb drive on the facebook group. In addition, I posted some of the manuals/ tech info for some of the appliances as well. The Terry Classic threads here, have gone fairly quiet. I think I was the last to jump to the FB group. Keep in mind if you are a "2018 model year" you were most likely produced in 2017. Check your VIN sticker for it's born date. Heartland, in early production did not use the same appliances, A/C units, Etc across the board in every unit. Attached is the original sales brochure for the Terry Classic, a link to historical and production data. "Terry Classic V21/V22 Owners Group" is the F/B group.

https://tincantourists.com/wiki/terry-classic/

Attachments

• Brochure.pdf
    740.6 KB · Views: 4