New Members

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
I said the same thing to Amy. You guy's are going to have a blast in Bullard with or without the Beletti's....although it sure would be better with them and (Lou&Bettie if your watching). Looking forward to meeting you guys.

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and I are looking forward to meeting everyone when we get to Bullard. Joining the HOC and attending a rally seemed like the best way to gather info for our next purchase. Sounds to me like there are some fun loving people hauling those Big Rigs around. I'd be more fun loving if I didn't have to work anymore but it won't be long. If there is going to be score cards and a heckling crowd when we arrive to park, I may have to come in disguise. Debbie and I will wear sunglasses and I could put a big pair of glasses and a big nose on the front of the "Lil Guy". Please don't worry about our commotion when we park. We start talking again after our first drink. At least by the second one. This thread is worth the price of admission. Any fun at the rally will be a plus. Later and have a great day.

codycarver

Make sure to let Dave and Nancy know your coming so they can "squeeze" (see what I did there) you in. Looks like they're filling up fast.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Debbie and I are looking forward to meeting everyone when we get to Bullard. Joining the HOC and attending a rally seemed like the best way to gather info for our next purchase. Sounds to me like there are some fun loving people hauling those Big Rigs around. I'd be more fun loving if I didn't have to work anymore but it won't be long. If there is going to be score cards and a heckling crowd when we arrive to park, I may have to come in disguise. Debbie and I will wear sunglasses and I could put a big pair of glasses and a big nose on the front of the "Lil Guy". Please don't worry about our commotion when we park. We start talking again after our first drink. At least by the second one. This thread is worth the price of admission. Any fun at the rally will be a plus. Later and have a great day.

Oh my!! I should have read all the posts! We are going to have a great time in Bullard! As far as parking...most of the sites are pull thru. No problem! :)

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

codycarver

Come on.... you can find one back in site. I'd hate to think I went through all the trouble of making up all the score cards for nothing.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Come on.... you can find one back in site. I'd hate to think I went through all the trouble of making up all the score cards for nothing.

Yes, I'm sure we can find a back in for the 'Lil Guy'!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

'Lil Guy'

A pull thru? We excel on pulling right in. Debbie can still be seen flailing and ranting in the front seat but you won't have to have the women and children clear the area. Can't wait to get set up for Friday night. Awning out, colored strobe lights flashing, music blaring and my new 3' disco ball rotating. Life is good.

danemayer

No worries. Bushman's has some pull thru sites, but most are back in. Plenty of opportunity to use scorecards.

Frank, have Debbie call the park again and see if they have a pull thru site they can reserve for you.

wjadma

Hi, I'm new to this. just bought my first trailer. a 2014 Heartland Mallard M24. so far have just spent one weekend in it. just got it two weeks ago. so far so good. weather changing so I just winterized it.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Wjadma,
Welcome to the Heartland family and forum.
I'm sure someone will jump in here with Mallard info. Trace

pammers

Hello everyone New to site and new to Rving! In fact finally found the perfect 5er it's a Big Country by Heartland since I don't know anything about any brand what do you all think of this one? This will be our first and I don't want to make a mistake! We liked the open Range brand but it didn't have everything we wanted but were told it was a solid brand.
Any thoughts would really help me make a decision.

jimtoo

Hi pammers,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get more opinions from our other members soon. I am very happy with the Heartland RVs team, we get actual replies from factory personnel when it is needed if someone on the forum can't give a good answer most of the time. Most of the time the forum family has the answer for you.

The Big Country is a very nice unit and one of the best sellers.

Jim M