New Members

BWStark

Just a HELLO from the wife and I. Looking forward to sharing information and learning from the forum.
We have just purchased a 2017 BH 3760EL and will pick it up the 7th of July. This is our fourth trailer since 1992. At my age I'm looking forward to the self leveling and electric roller for the shore power cord.

happy and healthy travels to all

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello BWStark and welcome to this great forum.
Enjoy your new RV and while you are out you might want to consider attending a Heartland Owners Rally in your travels.
Be sure to check out the Owners Club as well as the Events tab located in the navigation bar above.

Peace
Dave

jimtoo

Hi BWStark,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new BH. If you own a HL rig, this is the right place to visit for info. Great people here to help in any way they can. Like Dave said, check out the HOC. IMO the HOC is the biggest selling point for Heartland. Attend a few rallies and you can begin to put faces to the people you meet here. So, if you like to eat good food and lots of it, great comradery with great people who share your passion for this lifestyle, and lots of BS, the HOC is for you. Attend a couple of rallies and you will begin to make friends for life.
Don't be a stranger to the site and enjoy your new rig when it comes in. Make sure to do a thorough walk thru with it opened up and under power and water. Catch any minor issues at this time and save yourself frustration down the road. Later and have a great day. Hope to meet you down the road.

Ted_Dee

Congratulations on your new Big Horn and welcome to the forum. Hope you consider joining the HOC and attend a few rallies.Hope to meet you down the road soon.

Jv75353

Congrats on the new BH and welcome to the forum! You will find a lot information here and a bunch of very helpful people.