New owner almost

Dee

WE are picking up our new to us 2008 3055 RL Big Horn tomorrow,
We have been rving for many years and always looked at the Heartland
Brand with envy, This one show's very well and I hope it is as good as it
looks? PO and family said it was seldom used.
I am sure we will have questions down the line?
Dee, Dorleen, and Millie our 4 year old Aussie keeping us in line.

jimtoo

Hi Dee,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

That is the same unit we have and love it. Check out the rallies in your area and the Heartland Owners Club.

If you need help, just ask, the family is here.

Jim M

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Hi Dee! Congratulations on your Heartland purchase. You have a wealth of very knowledgeable owners at your finger tips! Everyone is always very helpful - so if you have questions...ask away! Enjoy!

soilmovers

WE are picking up our new to us 2008 3055 RL Big Horn tomorrow,
We have been rving for many years and always looked at the Heartland
Brand with envy, This one show's very well and I hope it is as good as it
looks? PO and family said it was seldom used.
I am sure we will have questions down the line?
Dee, Dorleen, and Millie our 4 year old Aussie keeping us in line.

We have the 08 3055 and have enjoyed it. It was was our first RV and very user friendly. Thank goodness for this group! Not knowing much about RV's, all my questions were answered and thus, saved our marriage! lol

Dee

Well we did it! we ended up buying the 2008 3055 it looked like new! PO had only used it half dozen times.
he was elderly gentleman and said he had made his last trip. The only thing we could find wrong so far
the desk day and night shade needs re stringing, and the bedroom speakers are not working.
The awning has never been out! We are very happy.
We have owned a few 5ers but this is Very nice!
First question when hauling down road should day /night shades be up or down?
Thanks all
Dee, Dorleen, and Millie our four year old aussie keeping us in line.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We've gone done the road with our shades up or down, don't even think about it when closing up...we too have an '08 and have not one single problem with the shades....Congrats on your "new" Bighorn!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Glad things worked out and you are now proud owners of a Big Horn/Heartland product. Enjoy and travel safely.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Congradulations on the new (to you) coach. We have never had a problem with the day/nite shades either way when traveling. Are you sure that it needs to be restrung? You might just need to loosen the 2 screws, pull the strings a little tighter and retighten the screws.

back2nature

We keep our shades down when traveling down the road.
1. It keeps the sun off the furniture and carpet, keeping it cooler and less fade.
2. Keeps what we have inside private.