New owner, intros and a question

larkinstuart

There is a remote for that unit. Make sure something isn't leaning on the remote causing it to activate.

Roger

Yes, I know there is a remote, which is stored in a draw. However, I took the remote out and laid on the counter and the next day the radio is going. Nothing is on the remote to activate it. I'm lost.

Relayman

Yes, I know there is a remote, which is stored in a draw. However, I took the remote out and laid on the counter and the next day the radio is going. Nothing is on the remote to activate it. I'm lost.
Does your radio have an alarm function that comes on each day ?

larkinstuart

I read the brochure, I can't find information on that. Going to dealer tomorrow, hopefully they can help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Relayman

I read the brochure, I can't find information on that. Going to dealer tomorrow, hopefully they can help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Do you have the Jensen Radio ? if so...there IS an alarm function associated with the clock. I have a downloaded filenfor the radio if you will email me i can get it to you.
kem53@sbcglobal.net

rono

Roger look into the TPMS system I like mine and it had a model that you load an app on your phone and it sends the info to your phone via Bluetooth. It can run in the background or you can have it displayed. It gives audible alerts either way. I have been very impressed with there customer service too. Bought mine from camping world on sale.

Roger look into the TPMS system I like mine and it had a model that you load an app on your phone and it sends the info to your phone via Bluetooth. It can run in the background or you can have it displayed. It gives audible alerts either way. I have been very impressed with there customer service too. Bought mine from camping world on sale.

I have purchased a TPMS system. It isn't the one with the app but it does have a separate monitor with a long battery life.

Roger