New owner of a 2008 Heartland Big Horn 3670RL and club member

Bobby3670

Hi everyone, My wife and I are into our fourth camper. We have only owned our Hartland for about a month now. We have just returned from our second camping trip. Nothing to share at this point. Bobby

jimtoo

Hi Bobby3670,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome to the Heartland forum and the Heartland Owners Club! Hope to see you at a rally.

wdk450

Hi Bobby!!!

I hope all goes well for you with your new to you Bighorn. But with the year of manufacture you have i would be remiss if I didn't tell you to look out for pinbox frame flex. I would suggest you search this term on this forum as well on the general internet. I just want you to know what to be looking for. Maybe your unit already got the repair.

jayc

Legendary Member
Congrats on purchasing the Bighorn and welcome to the family. The 3670RL floorplan was very popular and we seriously considered it at one time.

Be sure to check all caulking and roof sealant. Water intrusion is very destructive.

Good luck with your new (to you) trailer.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
X3 on the items mentioned. Check the brand of tires and if they are Towmax/blowmax. Get rid of them ASAP. BTW, welcome and happy camping.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bobby,
Welcome to the Heartland forum and family. I agree with what the others have suggested and IMHO, you got one of the best floor plans Heartland has ever made. Enjoy your new rig. Trace

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
X2 on what Trace said. We're hopeful that Heartland will realize the mistake in discontinuing that great floor plan and bring it back before ours wears out. Enjoy.