New Owner of Heartland Torque 396

New Member and Owner of Heartland Torque 396

Hello,

I wanted to introduce myself as I am new to Heartland and also new to the toy hauler community. My wife and I bought a Torque 396 last week, our first fifth wheel, and we are moving our family to Alaska this fall. We will be living full time in the toy hauler for the first year or so. We are very much looking forward to the adventures that lie ahead!

Cheers,

Josh

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Re: New Member and Owner of Heartland Torque 396

Welcome to the Heartland family. It sounds like you have a big adventure ahead of you.

jbeletti

Hi Josh and family and welcome to the Heartland family!

Be sure to take steps to ensure comfortable living in an RV way up north.

Wishing you guys all the best and hope to meet you down the road.

Hi Jim,

Most of my research has been dedicated to ensuring my wife and young daughters are comfortable before winter sets in! Being new to fifth wheels there are a lot of other areas I need to learn about too but their comfort will make or break this experience for sure!

I will be joining the club and look forward to meeting and learning from the members in my area.

gwalter

Josh,

We have several events scheduled here in CO before you head north. They would afford you a good opportunity to ask a lot of questions and pick everyone's brain. They are listed in the Events tab at the top of this page. I also have Links to those listed in my signature. Hope to meet you soon and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks for the info and invite Gregg. We might be able to stop by for a day during the rally in Buena Vista. Still tentative though.

gwalter

Hope you can make it and if you do bring any questions you have. We have a very knowledgable group, especially Dan M.