New Owners of a Bighorn 3575EL

danemayer

Hi Doluke,

Congratulations on the new Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Be sure to check out the owners club. Come to a rally and you'll make new friends and have a great time. Upcoming rallies can be viewed by clicking on the EVENTS tab at top of page.

Last edited by a moderator:

SNOKING

Welcome, we have had our BH3575el for 13 months now, living in it most of that time. We still love it! It has been from the NW to Arizona for the winter and back. Be sure to install a hard wired surge protector. Only thing I would change is to get the residential refer/inverter next time. Chris

prelucir

The wife and I bought a 2017 last October. We love it. I am so impressed how much nicer it is vs. a motel room. My wife and I like to cook. That is a big part of why we bought this one. There is plenty of room in the kitchen.

-John

fifhtwheel.jpg
inside fifth.jpg

Kbvols

Congrats!! We ordered a 3573el in March and picked it up in time for National rally in Goshen. So far we really like it!

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on your Bighorn 3575!!! Wish you many travel times. But Safe ones at that. :)

Terri