New owners

rmn72

We are the proud owners of a new 2017 Bighorn 37SS bought from Davis Motorhome Mart in Memphis, TN.We traded in a 2016 SOB that we had for 2 years. We really liked it but it was time to upgrade. My DW, Rhonda, and I travel with Rusty, Lyric, and Lexie, the killer chihuahuas.

Last edited:

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new BH and welcome to the HL family. Enjoy your new rig and hope to meet you down the road. Best part of owning a HL product is you are now eligible to join the HOC. By attending a few rallies, you can begin to put faces to the names of the great people you meet here on this excellent forum. If you like good food and lots of it, great people, BS, a few cocktails, and yea, lots of dog lovers and just hanging around with people who share your passion for the RV lifestyle, the HOC is for you. Again, congrats and enjoy.

Bobby A

We are the proud owners of a new 2017 Bighorn 37SS bought from Davis Motorhome Mart in Memphis, TN.We traded in a 2016 SOB that we had for 2 years. We really liked it but it was time to upgrade. My DW, Rhonda, and I travel with Rusty, Lyric, Lyric and Lexie, the killer chihuahuas.

Congrats on the new Bighorn, we love ours and have been full time in it for 8 years now, and up grade is in our future also. You will love this forum !! Any issues, questions or anything, come to this forum, you will have an answer in minutes. I like to tell the people at the RV shows that this forum is like a 24/7 tech support, and we all speak understandable English, LOL

Safe travels,
Bobby A

Jv75353

Congratulations on your new Big Horn and welcome to the Heartland family! Enjoy and safe travels.

Pokiejoe

Congratulations on your new Big Horn and welcome to the Heartland family! Enjoy and travels.[/QUOTE Welcome to some of the nicest people you will ever meet watch for Lil GUY, he is quite old and hits the scale at a little over 400 lbs..but don't we all have issues.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats and welcome to the family! As with all, we have some *ahem* black sheep, but we all know how to have a good time, share stories, offer help and enjoy our Heartlands! Please join a rally near you if you can!

Erika

'Lil Guy'

Congrats and welcome to the family! As with all, we have some *ahem* black sheep, but we all know how to have a good time, share stories, offer help and enjoy our Heartlands! Please join a rally near you if you can!

Erika
I don't believe I've ever met a black sheep at an HOC event. There are a few that don't socialize outside their own group but if you attend a rally, I promise you a good time with great people. Since everybody walks to a different beat, somebody's so called black sheep just might turn out to be your best friend for life.
BTW Pokiejoe, I only weigh 378#.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I don't believe I've ever met a black sheep at an HOC event. There are a few that don't socialize outside their own group but if you attend a rally, I promise you a good time with great people. Since everybody walks to a different beat, somebody's so called black sheep just might turn out to be your best friend for life.
BTW Pokiejoe, I only weigh 378#.

I meant to imply there are all types of folks. Some just a little wilder and/or crazier than others. Maybe just grey sheep?! And yes some are now our lifelong friends. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk