New pics of our 2011 Cyclone 3010 HD--With full garage!

rustyshakelford

We love it so far. We just got to Fredericksburg, tx yesterday after running thru 20-30 mph winds. Everything was good except the fuel mileage which averaged 8.2-8.3! That hurt, considering I consistently get 10-11!

We will be here till Sunday, then heading up to inks lake sp.

Will/Mary--if we ever head that far west, we will definitely drop y'all a line!

Jeff--another option I wish we had got was the larger brakes and maybe 8k axles if they were offered!

Thanks for all the kind words on the rig so far. Were lucky to have found this place!

Brett and Lindsay

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Brett,
Inks Lake SP is one of our favorite state parks. Maybe we'll get back there someday.

rustyshakelford

Brett,
Inks Lake SP is one of our favorite state parks. Maybe we'll get back there someday.

I can see why! We really enjoyed that state park. it was very pretty, quiet and there were lots of thing to do with the dogs. however, canoeing with an 80 lb puppy wasnt the best idea of the weekend!

brett

rustyshakelford

Ya don't need tech gear to dive Florida - bring the easy stuff and have fun!

I like doing the easy dives too, but I prefer to do cave diving or the deeper dives. Unfortionatly theres not many opportunities for diving here so we have to drive to Florida. From our house to Pensacola was right around 8 hrs. I've also gotten spoiled with only diving with a drysuit. It's easy to tie up a bunch of money in diving stuff.

Brett