New Cyclone Owners

SweetP

Hello to all!
Well, we did it! We finally made our decision earlier this year after about a year and half of looking, researching, walk-thrus, and questions. We bought a 2011 (barely used) Cyclone 3010, and I have to say was the best decision we have made! We have used the rig on several short, close trips and one long trip so far this year. Unfortunately, the summer here has come and gone already and we are having to start thinking about winterizing the unit. The rig has everything we need and have no complaints. We went to South Dakota this year and stayed two weeks in the beautiful Black Hills in Custer. The rig pulled wonderfully! We only had one small issue, which as I think about it, it couldn't have happened in a better place. On our way back from South Dakota, we pulled in for a gas stop, we pulled around to the front to go into the store, and when we came back out, realized we had a flat tire. There was a small pin hole so we must have run over something at some point. Other than that, we had a great trip, the camping was fabulous, and our home away from home was more than adequate. We love camping, and can now do so comfortably, and take our "babies" with us wherever we go! They enjoyed their travels in their very own garage, and were quite comfortable!!;) We love the Heartland and would highly recommend it to anyone contemplating a purchase! Thanks Heartland!!

20140714_120321.jpg

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
SweetP,
Welcome to the Heartland owners family. Glad you are enjoying your rig. Trace

FiremanBill

Congrats on your Cyclone! Looks like a really nice rig. We sure do love ours as well. Our summer/fall still has a ways to go and we look forward to at couple more local trips in before we put her away for the winter.

Happy trails and welcome to the family.

sbryan

Nice looking rig. Welcome to the Cyclone community. We love our 2007 unit. It has been trouble free. Two big BMW R1200GS's fill the garage. It also makes a great kennel when we bring the dogs camping.

jbeletti

Congrats on the Cyclone purchase SweetP and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

We'd love to see you join the Heartland Owners Club and join us at a rally or two this coming year.

Zedd

Congrats and welcome to the best place on the web for information on your rig and great people willing to share their help and experience! That's a good looking rig!

slborba

SweetP: Great looking rig ..... and tiki torches too. This forum is amazing and full of a great bunch of people that are very eager to help one another, they've helped me greatly....and I'm sure much more in the future.

Steve

TXTiger

Welcome to the club. I was working in Custer State Park all summer. Too bad I didn't know your we're staying nearby. I am heading to Mesa AZ for the winter but will be back up in Custer next summer. If you make a return trip to the Black Hills send me a text and I'll get you a personal tour of the park and the Bison.

SweetP

Thanks TwoToes! We have already started planning our trip back for next year! We loved it out there. We may just have to take you up on your offer! We had a close encounter with a Bison and our motorcycles! We DID NOT approach the buffalo!!! We let him roam as he may and waited till he chose his path! It was certainly a sight to see!

SweetP

SweetP: Great looking rig ..... and tiki torches too. This forum is amazing and full of a great bunch of people that are very eager to help one another, they've helped me greatly....and I'm sure much more in the future.

Steve
Thanks slborba! We have thoroughly enjoyed it this year and look forward to many more exciting trips!! We have gained a lot of information from this forum, and would agree, everyone is very helpful!! We look forward to meeting other Heartland owners and picking up a few tips here and there! Hope to see you on one of our adventures! Happy camping!!

SweetP

Congrats and welcome to the best place on the web for information on your rig and great people willing to share their help and experience! That's a good looking rig!

Thanks Zedd! We really love the new rig and have had lots of fun in it in just our first year with it!!

SweetP

Congrats on the Cyclone purchase SweetP and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

We'd love to see you join the Heartland Owners Club and join us at a rally or two this coming year.

Thanks jbeletti! We joined the Heartland Owners Club today, and are already looking at a couple of rallies to attend next year. We are thinking about the National Rally in Indiana in June! Hope to see you there! Happy camping!!

jbeletti

Thanks jbeletti! We joined the Heartland Owners Club today, and are already looking at a couple of rallies to attend next year. We are thinking about the National Rally in Indiana in June! Hope to see you there! Happy camping!!

Great news. Welcome to the Club and hope to see you in Goshen and maybe at a chapter rally too.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Nice looking rig. Congrats on the Cyclone. Enjoy and safe travels.

If your ever heading East, stop and join us at our PA rallies.

Jamie

mojo2cool

I am new to this forum. I just purchased a 2014 Cyclone 3100. It is missing the outside shower hose. I can't locate it anywhere. We bought the trailer used so it is possible that the hose was lost by the previous owners. Is this a special hose, or is it just a water hose with a quick disconnect fitting?

jimtoo

Hi mojo2cool,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Yes, most likely the original owners did loose it. I think just about any shower heads with hose will connect, but may not store in the holder for the original.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M

ndmac

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Contact Heartland Customer Service and have the last 6 of the vin handy. They will help you. BTW as a Heartland Owners Club member you will get a 10 percent discount on any parts.