New Portable Pellet Smoker

MCTalley

We were walking through Costco yesterday and ran across a display of several models of Louisiana Grills pellet smokers. Of special note was a very nicely constructed portable unit. It is apparently (maybe?) a Costco exclusive model, as it isn't listed on the Louisiana Grills website, but you can see it here on Costco's website. Note the price is $249.99. It also notes that it is a limited time exclusive, so I don't know how long that price or availability will last.

Other than apparent quality of construction and nice features, I can't yet comment on how well it works. It's currently outside cooling down from its initial burn-in. We do have a brisket flat on tap to smoke in a few days. I'll update after that happens.

Bringing it home. You need to so some assembly out of the box. Very simple.

i-hfz4WvK-L.jpg

Stored in our Big Country's basement. (Behind the Mountain Dew and under the RC Jeep).

i-GHw63PQ-L.jpg

Sitting outside running the initial burn-off (and stealing 15A from the next campsite's pedestal).

i-rCrZWRS-L.jpg

chiefneon

Howdy!

I’ve got a Treager portable pellet smoker I purchased from Costco a few years ago that we carry. First I’ve heard of this one, let us know how it works out.

”Happy Trails”
Chiefneon

ILH

We were walking through Costco yesterday and ran across a display of several models of Louisiana Grills pellet smokers. Of special note was a very nicely constructed portable unit. It is apparently (maybe?) a Costco exclusive model, as it isn't listed on the Louisiana Grills website, but you can see it here on Costco's website. Note the price is $249.99. It also notes that it is a limited time exclusive, so I don't know how long that price or availability will last.

Unfortunately it looks like a COSTCO USA only item... no sign of it on the Canadian site. :(