New to all this

ashjor

So we just bought our camper its a 2018 NorthTrail 38 foot. Having no idea what we are doing with setting up or anything else to do with a camper. I was wondering if anyone has tips for setting up as far as what to do first and so on. You can break it down barney style for me I do not get offended?

danemayer

Hi ashjor,

Congratulations on the new North Trail and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

I'm sure you'll get a lot of advice shortly. We have a collection of owner-written user guides that you may find helpful. Between the Heartland Owners Manual and other manuals in the blue pouch that came with your trailer, and the user guides, and additional comments here, you'll be off to a good start.

I'd suggest reading the Water Systems User Guide and Water Heater Usage Guide first. You can get to them by clicking on the TOOLS tab near top of page and selecting HUG - Heartland User Guides, or by clicking this link.

jimtoo

Hi ashjor,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Dan gave you links to lots of good information. Ask for help before you get hurt or break something.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M