New to forum

vabari

My wife and I have owned a 2001 Alumascape since 2006, and have been looking at new fifth wheels for several years (ours is a single slide, with a very small basement). We keep coming back to the Big Horn and Big Country rigs. Joined the forum to learn more about them, and also was referred to the forum by a close friend.

jimtoo

Hi vabari,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share if needed.

I hope your friend has a Heartland product and you have looked it over and you have gotten good reviews from your friend. Heartland must do something right because we have a lot of 2 and 3 time owners that just can't get enough of Heartland. On the forum you will find lots of good and some bad, but hopefully the bad has been overcome with repairs or changes. The factory does monitor some of the forum and the owners input has resulted in changes to styles and options.

Enjoy the forum and ask your questions.

Jim M

Geo

Welcome , my wife & I to have owned two Holiday ramblers before & loved the product but as you might know quality & support was not there last few years before the end & that the company was trying to live on there name for a long time before the end.
So after the bankruptcy of Monaco we switched to a Sundance by Heartland & we love the product & the support that we received from the factory, they answer the phone, put you on with someone that knows what you want & get you the help.
So my friend I would recommend a new Heartland product to you & if you have a problem with it just call them & be nice they will help you get it fixed. :)
George

lorax

I'm new but encouraged by all that I have read in the forum. I had a very bad experience with KZ and I'm looking forward to a different relationship with Heartland. We just purchased a Prowler.

Ted