new to forum

123camper

We have had our Sundance 3200RE (2011) for 2 years. We bought it for a weekend get away but ended up living in while we built our home after we relocated from SD to TN. Only had two issues with it. It takes over an hour to fill the water take because it keeps backing up. Dealer worked on it and made it worse so now I fill it thru the drain line. 2)every time I had to walk the dogs during the night I would have to bend over to find the switches for the outside lights. Another easy fix I just added additional switches up at the top of the cabinet. I can now turn them on and off from either location. I just have to make sure I turn them off in the same location I turned them on. GWW

danemayer

Hi 123camper,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Funny how those weekend getaways can turn into more. Sounds like you've made good use of your Sundance and are enjoying it. Thanks for sharing your solutions.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the Forum and to the state of Tennessee. How is the house building coming? We started our Heartland experience in a Sundance and haven't looked back, now with our 3rd coach. Hopefully we can meet ya'll soon the next time we are in the middle part of the state. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. (I sent ya'll a private message earlier today).