new to forum

It said I had to post two threads before I could see my post so here s number 2. Need to work on my typing.
Any other North Country owners willing to answer a couple of questions?

danemayer

It said I had to post two threads before I could see my post so here s number 2. Need to work on my typing.
Any other North Country owners willing to answer a couple of questions?

Best thing to do is post your questions. If the question is specific to the North Country, post in the North Country sub-forum. If it's about plumbing or some other general subject, there are sub-forums specific to various areas. If you click on the FORUM tab near top left of page, you'll get a list of all the areas.

Hi! I hope I'm doing this correctly. This is my #1 post of the required first two. I read a lot of issues regarding delamination and plumbing leaks. Are those comments by owners exaggerated or honest?

danemayer

Hi! I hope I'm doing this correctly. This is my #1 post of the required first two. I read a lot of issues regarding delamination and plumbing leaks. Are those comments by owners exaggerated or honest?
Hi LaughlinBob,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

If you have a new question or comment, it's generally best to start a new thread in the appropriate sub-forum that best matches your subject. Plumbing questions would generally go in the plumbing section, and so forth.

As to your question, I would say that delamination posts are relatively infrequent, and most delamination seems to be related to water exterior leaks from maintenance issues. If you're looking at a 2nd hand unit or one that's been on a dealer lot for more than a year, you should check the caulking carefully and inspect for any signs of prior exterior leaks.

On plumbing fixtures, most people recommend periodically hand tightening the couplings where water lines attach to faucets, water pump, etc. Things tend to loosen as you bounce down the road.

davebennington

Welcome to the forum. The North Country is a nice unit.
Consider joining the Heartland Owners Club, and plan on joining us at a rally in the Southeast Region.

dave