New to Heartland Owners Forum

joney

Hi-

We are new to the forum. Both myself and my husband have been camping our whole lives. We grew up tent camping and after many years of slowing upgrading, we finally bought brand new last year. It was completely worth the wait. We camp all year round with 2 young boys 7 and 9, so having the trailer is so nice.

If anyone has any great recommendations for the Forum, please share :)

Thanks in advance!

jimtoo

Hi joney,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

joney

Hi joney,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Thank you!! Looking forward to going through all of the information.

Westwind

Joney, welcome to the forum, you will find this forum a huge wealth of information with folks who are willing to share there experiences in caring for their trailers. As you might have realized by now if you want to keep your trailer in good shape you will be fixing and maintaining which is very normal across all brands. Our 2012 Heartland is in its 6 year of snow birding in Florida and I have 16 items to repair when we return home in 2 weeks. Fortunately nothing serious except the annoying kitchen faucet which trickles and needs to be replaced with a household faucet. Up until this year I would have one or two things but as they age they need more love and care. But we have definitely enjoyed our Bighorn and were I to get another FW it would be a Heartland. The forum is worth it.

Just picked up a 2014 Gateway 3650 BH. Got a great deal on it. Wringing out a few bugs. Anyone know where the water pump is located? Former owners never used it and I have no idea where it's located to get it running.