New to the forum

Loui

Just a quick introduction, Been camping for years and we do about 40-50 nights a year with our 30 ft TT, We are looking into moving up to a 5th wheel in the near future. Something we can retire in and live in during the winter months ( Yes, plan on being a Snowbird :)). I've always been interested in the Heartland trailer and I've always found the best place to ask is from those that have and use the trailer ( no offence to those salesmen on here :))
For the next little while I'll be lurking around reading and asking a few questions I'm sure.
My DW fell in love with the front living room floor plan and I see that Big Horn (BH3855FL) is bring one out. Hope to see one at the RV shows this spring.
Cheers

jimtoo

Hi Loui,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

We have a lot of folks that do exactly what your thinking of doing. The Heartland Big Horn, Landmark, and Big Country lines are very popular. They offer a wide range of floor plans and this is link to pictures and the floor plan. of the BH3855FL.

Enjoy the forum and again,,, Welcome to the Heartland Forum.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the forum. This is a great place in get all kinds of information about the Heartland coaches. Hopefully we can say congratulations and welcome to the Heartland Owner Club.

Speedy

Welcome to the forum Loui,

My wife and I lurked for almost a year before buying our BC so read up on all there that is here and ask your questions when they come to you. Everyone here is very helpful and friendly so don't hesitate to jump in. Many of us Heartland owners have done the very samething so use their/our knowledge as we did. We are completely happy with our purchase and membership in the HOC; in fact we can't wait to go to our first rally which will be the National one!

Hope to hear from you in the near future.

John