New to the forum

Twbas

Hello, I retired in 2006 and my wife and I purchased our first fifth wheel a 2007 Bighorn 3055RL
and so far we made two trips to Arizona and three or four trips to Florida and camping
trips in between. Right now I'm in the process of replacing the floor in the bedroom
slide out and that's how I found this forum and a lot of GREAT information. Thank you

jimtoo

Hi Twbas,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Well welcome to the forum, and to the Heartland Family. I am with Jim, be sure to go in and join the Heartland Owners Club, the rallies and people are the best. They are held over the United States and Canada. Hope one day to meet you at one. Safe travels.:rolleyes:

Terri

jbeletti

Hi Twbas and welcome to the forum. Congrats also on your 2007 BH purchase. We hope you find the forum invaluable. And, wait until you experience your first Heartland Owners rally. You will be transformed :)

Click the Events button at the top of any forum screen and scroll down through the rallies coming up.