New Wheels for F-350?

CAN-DO

I own a 2000 Ford F-350, 3" lift, w/285-65-R18 All Terrain tires. This truck pulls a 3070RL. I am looking at getting new wheels for the truck. I presently have Weld USA wheels. Two of these wheels have recently cracked. Does anybody have recommendations for wheel manufacturers that can stand up to the abuse of pulling a large fifth wheel?

Thanks,

CAN-DO

lwmcguir

We have had good luck with our Factory 20" alloys and Michelins. Not sure about the bolt pattern on your truck.

GOTTOYS

Ford...... A lot of those aftermarket wheels are made overseas..somewhere. Alcoa is a quality brand that has been around a long time. Priced accordingly. Don

lwmcguir

We have Alcoa's on the F550 and a couple others. Very good wheels. Some of the "others" are rated at or around 4500 # each. Never have had an issue with any except wear on the edge of the rims after 100K or so.

Bksvo

You might keep an eye on Craigslist. I had a rim go bad (I had bought used, and likely was damaged by previous owner) and was close to needing tires anyway. I found a set of 4 20" rims and tires off of a King Ranch. They were Michelins with 2000 miles on them. Got the set for $1100, and sold the center caps for $100. So, bottom line $1000 for nearly new rims and tires. The tires would have been >$1400 all by themselves new.