Newbie here! 2011 Heartland Focus FX23 (TT) Spare tire?

Schnydz

Hello everyone!

New here, owner of a 2011 Focus FX23 travel trailer. Wife and I bought it used this past weekend and can't wait to start some new memories with the kids.

But first. The trailer is a clean trailer and was hardly used. Great condition. But, it is missing a spare tire. It looks like the spare tire is stored under the tongue is that correct? Any suggestions on where I can purchase a spare tire (going to need a wheel as well) and size? I'm assuming the size is the same 14" tire as the others, but just want to double check. Thanks!

jimtoo

Hi Schnydz,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I would think that any trailer supply place or even Tractor Supply would have a tire and wheel for you. And, yes, get the same size. Also you might check the tires on the trailer, if they are the original tires they have outlived their useful life. Tires should be replaced at least every 5 years regardless of how the tread looks.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M