Newbie question 2019 torque

Ebates23

Super new to the RV world and have a question about the 2019 torque 371 we’re about to buy. Is it considered a 4 season RV? We are planning on living in at full-time and want to make sure this is the best RV to get for that purpose.

david-steph2018

Super new to the RV world and have a question about the 2019 torque 371 we’re about to buy. Is it considered a 4 season RV? We are planning on living in at full-time and want to make sure this is the best RV to get for that purpose.
What do you consider "4-season"? We have a Road Warrior and have been in temps down to 15 degrees. Our issue was our low point drains froze up.

Dahillbilly

no RV is like a stick & brick home, you will need to add skirting, heated water line, insulation to windows etc. There are face book groups just for cold weather campers ask questions there is my suggestion. We have a similar Torque model that heats up & cools off quickly with the ambient air temps. Good luck

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Years ago a member of this forum spent winter in I think it was Montana.
I'll try to dig up some of his posts that describe what he did to be comfortable.

Peace
Dave

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I found the user Htneighbors but some links were too old and didn't work. Like 2008 or 9. Here is a link to his posts. link.
Or I did a different search and it looks like you will find a lot of info there. Look here.

Peace
Dave