No Battery Power

Redrider007

My battery is powering the slides and landing gear but that is it. I get no interior power to anything and nothing registers on the panel for battery power. What should I be looking for? All the wires in the garage seem secure and I can't find a blown fuse anywhere.

EPaulikonis

Might want to check out the HUG for 12v system. Sounds like you may have to reset a circuit breaker on the buss bar near the battery. Is everything working fine when on shore power?

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Re: No battery power to interior

I see you have a 3010 as do we. Ours has a cutoff switch in the front compartment where the batteries are that when turned off still powers the landing gear. No interior lights etc work when the switch is in the off position. I've never tried my slides though. Might want to check the position of that switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

Eric had it right in Post #3. You have a manual reset 12V mini-circuit breaker that's tripped. The 12V breakers are located on a buss bar near the battery. One will have a teeny-tiny reset button on the end. It can be hard to see so you might have better luck feeling for it.

I've merged your 2 threads and moved the combined thread to the 12V DC sub-forum.

Attachments

• circuit breaker reset.jpg
    circuit breaker reset.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 31
  • circuitbreaker.jpg
    circuitbreaker.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Buss Bar Example Notated.jpg
    Buss Bar Example Notated.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 39

wdk450

Forum:
I found it REALLY TERRIFIC to see 5 replies to this fellow Heartlander's problem in just 4 hours. That's the Heartland Owners helpful spirit!!!

Redrider007

This site has been absolutely wonderful-I have been on it since I started researching my fifth wheel almost 2 years ago-Every question has been answered!!! Great group of people; I owe everyone who has responded to my 47 posts a beer!! Just 1 beer or else I will be broke!!