No dc power after turning off shore power

After months of worry and frustration I found the problem in large part to the help of y'all. I found the negative wire from the battery to the junction box next to the frame and battery and low and behold the wire was not connected to anything but resting against the box and if it weren't for some dumb luck I would not have seen it. I wiggled the wire and it appeared in the corner of my eyes. Whew, that could have been a large diagnostics bill. Now to fix my check valve to the water pump to stop back filling the fresh water tank. I am just going to install a manual valve and keep it off when I am hooked up to shore power, I just have to know which side of the pump to install it or put an inline check valve there.

Thanks to all who gave me great advice, y'all are awesome!

I did replace the 30 amp mini breaker but still can't find the one that has the reset button, I'll try amazon or an electrical supply store in my area.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
After months of worry and frustration I found the problem in large part to the help of y'all. I found the negative wire from the battery to the junction box next to the frame and battery and low and behold the wire was not connected to anything but resting against the box and if it weren't for some dumb luck I would not have seen it. I wiggled the wire and it appeared in the corner of my eyes. Whew, that could have been a large diagnostics bill. Now to fix my check valve to the water pump to stop back filling the fresh water tank. I am just going to install a manual valve and keep it off when I am hooked up to shore power, I just have to know which side of the pump to install it or put an inline check valve there.

Thanks to all who gave me great advice, y'all are awesome!
Good deal. I figured you had a faulty ground

I installed one of these one the water pump to prevent filling our FW tank