No longer a prospective Bighorn owner!

JDW

As mentioned after two and a half years of saving , waiting , screaming , scouring the web I picked up a reasonably clean 2006 3055rl :cool: As I read more and more signature lines here looks like I will be one very few towing with a gas burner. 2500 Chev. cc sb 6.0 .

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum JDW. As you already know, there is a lot of good information here.
The 3055 is one of the, if not the most popular model.
Congratulations and enjoy your new rig.
Be sure to check out the MO Rally scheduled in September.

Peace
Dave

jimtoo

Hi JDW,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed. I see you have been a member for a while,, just lurking and looking.

You will be among the few,, but to each his own choice. The 3055RL is probably the most popular unit Heartland built. We love ours. I must ask you to check the tires. If they are original or show any cracks or signs of age, replace them right away.

If you have any problems, the Heartland family is here to help. Also think about joining the Heartland Owners Club and attending some of the rallies, where you will meet great folks and make lifetime friends.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you Big Horn.

Jim M

Last edited:

JDW

cookie: I am going to see if we can get something worked out for Hannibal. Sounds like a good time . Jim , she was already wearing a brand new set of tires when I first laid eyes on ...... made me happy ! Thanks for the warm welcome , hope to see ya'll somewhere .

jbeletti

JDW - congrats on your purchase and welcome to the Heartland family. As cookie mentioned, do your best to make the MO rally. Not only are rallies a lot of fun, you will be around a bunch of people who will be willing to help you learn more about your new RV and all the systems in it. If you have issues, the Heartland family will be there for you on that too. Finally, consider joining the Heartland Owners Club and take ownership to the next level. Travel safe and make great memories!