No power in Rig

MdMike

I ordered another converter today. Best Converter online after I spoke with a tec over the phone. He agreed that the issue was something shorted in the WFCO stck unit. He also reccomended the Powermax Gen 4 converter over the Progressice Dynamics model. It also has an additional years warranty on it. I will report back after the replacement is complete. Thanks to all of you for your help and information!

The ElkRidge probably has a WFCO converter. In our ElkRidge it plugs into the backside of the fuse/breaker box.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004A...+converter&dpPl=1&dpID=51JnDTj80rL&ref=plSrch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MdMike

Well today I went to install the new converter. Had a snafu though. I had to find what was causing the issue with my tripping ogf the GFI at the house.

Upon investigation I found a broken terminal/neutral wire on my electric side of the water heater. I replaced the element as well as it looked like it needed it too. SUCCESS!

So now I am hooked up to the house GFI, New Converter (will probably get someone to repair the other one and keep as a spare) and power thruout the rig!

Determination, advice and time were all I needed!

Thanks for all of the help!

Mike