No water to kitchen sink

I have the ID25BHPS, which my daughter has loaned to us, and although I get hot/cold water from the shower and bathroom sink, I do not have any water, of any sort, coming from the kitchen sink. Is there a reference manual or someone with experience that may be able help me troubleshoot?
The water pump is on.
The valves under the sink are on (cold only).

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The valve under the sink might be for a dishwasher or icemaker.
It's not uncommon for the faucet aerator screen to be plugged so check that out.

Peace
Dave 90

I checked, and there is no problem with the aerator. There is no signs of water moving at all into the spigot, like it's not getting into the system at all.

I chatted with a nearby RV service center and they recommend I look to see if the valves were closed at the water heater, but I don't see any valves. Where would they be?

rhodies1

You will need to remove a section of the basement wall inside your storage compartment. It’s held in place with a couple of screws

wdk450

You may want to test the kitchen water lines before the faucet. 2 people can do this by removing RV water pressure, disconnecting the lines one at a time from the faucet, covering the open end of the water line before the faucet with a large towel or aim it at a collection basin, have a helper turn on the water pressure momentarily and check for water flow. If you have water flow through the tubing with this test, I would diagnose your faucet as being clogged/defective, and replace it. If there is no water flow through the tubing, you need to back blow out your water lines with compressed air by removing the water line connection at the city water inlet fitting, covering that with a large towel as best as you can, and shooting short shots of compressed air from the faucet end to the inlet fitting end, seeing if there is little backpressure during the compressed air shot, and inspecting the inlet tubing water collection towel for foreign matter debris blown out from the tubing.