no lights in beadroom

smokin john

I have a 2016 north trail and replaced the two fwd lights in bedroom , i tested them ,they work , no 12 volts from orange and white wires . the 2 over head lights come on from switch next to slide out switch. any clues were to get 12 v's. also have issues with the kitchen sink water tricke es out size of pencil ,but shower and bathroom sink has good flow . could the faucet in kitchen be stopped up?

smokin john

where is the screen located, have changed the one on pull out hose. no difference. are they under the sink were water is connected?

Bogie

So I'm assuming two things here. 1. Low stream is for both hot and cold water. 2. You have a single handle faucet with a pull out head on a hose.

Low stream from hot and cold would suggest the problem is the faucet and not somewhere up stream from the faucet.

Try removing the aerator/screen and turn on the faucet to see if volume improves. If no, try removing the spray head from the hose (if possible) and check again. If still no luck, you will have to determine if the handle/valve has a cartridge. Obstruction is possible there too.

Dahillbilly

had to remove the spray head from the hose, inside the spray head is a valve that was stuck, used needle nose pliers to pull check valve out. Blew though it couple of times, reassembled parts & it's working fine now.

smokin john

So I'm assuming two things here. 1. Low stream is for both hot and cold water. 2. You have a single handle faucet with a pull out head on a hose.

Low stream from hot and cold would suggest the problem is the faucet and not somewhere up stream from the faucet.

Try removing the aerator/screen and turn on the faucet to see if volume improves. If no, try removing the spray head from the hose (if possible) and check again. If still no luck, you will have to determine if the handle/valve has a cartridge. Obstruction is possible there too.
the faucet has a left hot and rt. cold handles. no cartridge ???