NoMadCats got a new den!

AlwaysOnLiberty

Hi, just introducing ourselves; Dan & Lisa with our two kitties, Krissie and Kandi (both Maine Coons). We ordered our Heartland Cyclone Toyhauler the first of February; ready to take delivery in a couple weeks. We both ride Harley Davidsons as well, so we're full of adventure for our second 50 years. We're so excited to start this new chapter in our lives. We 'thought' we were ready to plant our feet in our forever home in Kentucky after 30 years of military service in the Coast Guard, but after a few years of seeing our friends who are still in PCS'ing and enjoying different parts of the country, we decided what should stop us from doing so now on our own? We are in the process of selling most everything we own (afterall, its just STUFF) and our home. God willing, our plan is to start our adventure September 1st!

Be safe to all those already on the road and please, leave some America for us to see! :)

jimtoo

Hi NoMadCats,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will have lots of questions and the Heartland family is here to help.

Thanks for you service to our country and when you do start touring this great country you cannot use up all the looks and beautiful things to see just by looking,,, infact somethings need several trips to the same place and you will see something new each time you go.

When you go for your PDI do a very good check over. Top to bottom and front to back, with everything hooked up. Make sure you can operate everything and everything works.

Enjoy the forum and if you have questions, just ask.

Jim M

jbeletti

Hi Dan and Lisa,

Congrats on the new Cyclone on order. RVing is SO MUCH FUN! I love it. I'm sitting in mine now, typing this message :) We live just south of you in TN (Crossville). On our way home from a couple months on the road. Wishing you all the best and hope that our paths cross this year at a Heartland rally.