Norcold 1210 "AC mode selected but not available"

Prairiedog

As the title suggests, I have a Norcold 1210 and I'm coming up with the following fault code (Diagnostic Screen 4) "AC mode selected but not available".

I've had other issues with this fridge, but this is a new one on me. I'm not electrically handy AT ALL. Certainly don't want to kill myself messing with circuit board. But, does anyone know if there's an easy fix to this?

I have power to the fridge (obviously). It will kick on LP if I unplug the fridge. No breakers appear to be tripped.

Oh, and if I wasn't clear...it stopped cooling the other day. Gradually (was stuck 17 degrees above normal temp, but holding). After turning it off and on, I think it won't cool now.

Thoughts? Help?

Thanks, as always!
Rob

gasman

Camp Socializer
That error code will display if you have no AC power to the refrigerator. Check the breaker for the refrigerator circuit. Cycle the breaker off and on. Also remove the access cover at the rear of the refrigerator and check to see that the cord is plugged tightly into the outlet.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If that code showing up is caused by no AC power be sure to check/reset the GFI.

Peace
Dave

RoadJunkie

Make sure there is power at the outlet being used by the refrigerator. Either measure the voltage or plug in a known, working, device to ensure power is present.