Norcold 1210 Fridge

rhodies1

Looking for any help/ ideas.i have the above mentioned fridge.
I have replaced the following new Amish cooling unit, new fans-4, new heating elements, new thermistor, new control board, new thermostat.
Today our outdoor temp reached 90 Fahrenheit and freezer worked great but fridge inside temp would only get down to 54 degrees, I’m am at a loss as to what else do to make the fridge work properly.
When the outdoor temp stays around 75 Fahrenheit the fridge works fine. I realize heat is the enemy but how many fans do I need.lol
This is the second Amish cooling unit ,FYI.
The first one that was installed was a dud and never worked properly from day one. This one is better but I’m thinking it’s no better than if I had purchased a Norcold unit. These are supposed to be the Cadillac of cooling units but they don’t have my vote.

Routemaster

Hey rhodies1 A guy in a motor home passing through here installed a Dutch Aire 12v compressor conversion in his gas fridge and was very happy with it.
Den.

Bogie

Have had a similar issue in hot weather with my Dometic. Adding a portable interior fan made a big difference. It circulates air within the
fridge. There are manufactures that make similar units for permanent installation.

Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 7.18.15 PM.png

rhodies1

I’ll try anything to get it to cool. Just put a fan inside,,,so we will see if this helps. Just ordered 2 more fans to install externally. One of my current fans is not operating correctly.
I’ll have 5 when finished.