NorthTrail 31QUBH Suspension

Hello,

I am new here we recently bought our NorthTrail 31 QUBH about 4 months ago now and I am looking at upgrading the equalizer to help tow and reduce the smaller bumps. I was wondering if anyone has done something like this and if so which way did you go.

Thanks in advance

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
I replaced the equalizers on my 32BUDS with Equa-flex a few years ago. Still going strong. This upgrade does increase height slightly. Much than 1 inch if I remember right. Took a few hours but was relatively easy.

https://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Leaf-Spring-Suspension/Lippert/LC314336.html

While upgrading the equalizer helps with certain ride aspects, making sure weight distributing hitch is properly adjusted and all the bolts/nuts torqued to spec in as critical too.

Yeah I been looking at the equal flex, did you replace the shackles and everything or did you keep those stock? Also did you end up getting the wet bolt for the main hanger or did you just use all the original hardware. I been going back and forth if it was worth it or not. I don’t think the extra inch would be that big of a difference as long as the hitch is slightly adjusted.

thanks