Not a Heartland, but man what a floor plan.

CarterKraft

Short lived concept. I thought this was one of the best designed toy haulers for the RV'er that doesn't need to haul two bikes.
Neat thing about this RV over others is you do not have to unload the garage to use the space.

There are many times that our garage is not unloaded and for those times the rest of the rig is small, 24-25' of space gets eaten up quickly with the rest of the living area.

http://vogeltalksrving.com/2014/09/lifestyle-luxury-rv-introduces-side-hauler-fifth-wheel/

View attachment 48784.

Exactly, for the times you don't need the toy box you could pull in to a site setup and have to sleeping areas with out unpacking anything.

I also didn't notice it before but I saw last night there are two pass throughs, maybe not as good as the giant basements on the larger units but better than just the one I initially saw.

szewczyk_john

I kinda like the design concept but I would like to have access to the toy box without having to outside to do it. I also do not want to start over and we still love our little RW. Everything I hate about the designers are sure to be an issue with the Momentum in the video. To much area would be off limits with the slides closed. All those awnings and no room to set up outside seating. So while it looks ok, I am sticking with the one that is almost paid off.

CarterKraft

No worries I am in no way wanting/needing a new trailer. I was driving down I35 and noticed the trailer and it peaked my interest.

I like gadgets and that trailer fits right up my weekend warrior alley.

OUTDOOR KITCHEN IN A TOYHAULER!

TxRoadWarrior362

Wow. I understand the need to look and dream, but......We looked long and hard before pulling the trigger on our Heartland Road Warrior ( The Beast). We were on the ropes about a much, much more expensive class A diesel pusher, or buying a 5er and Tv. Goodby class A! Our 362 has it all! Room for our golf cart, and not in tow. A second bathroom with its own room, ac, tv, stereo, entrance, patio, and two king'ish beds! I forgot, it also has a table and bench seats. Wait...I walk thru the sliding glass door and enter the "living quarters". Btw, that sgd reminds me of simpler times in our multiple apartments 30 plus years ago. Ok, now I'm looking at a huge living area with our slide in a slide, island kitchen, res. Fridge, fireplace, 58" tv, bunk beds, and high ceilings! It's not over, walk up those three steps to the Kings den. Great full bath, storage, king'ish bed, window, and another tv.

My better half, Kristy has spent many hours decorating and making it our second home. In the past I would pass a class A and think wow, those are so cool! I can't tell you how proud I am to own our Road Warrior, the beast. We often camp with my 9 family members and 5 dogs! That garage area is my best friend!

ps. We have owned our beast and tv for two months, the beast is at the dealer getting a new roof and three new ac units. Heartland and Explore USA have been great and should have our beast ready next week. It is, what it is. Can't wait to continue making memories!

Tim and Kristy

LBR

Wow. I understand the need to look and dream, but......We looked long and hard before pulling the trigger on our Heartland Road Warrior ( The Beast). We were on the ropes about a much, much more expensive class A diesel pusher, or buying a 5er and Tv. Goodby class A! Our 362 has it all! Room for our golf cart, and not in tow. A second bathroom with its own room, ac, tv, stereo, entrance, patio, and two king'ish beds! I forgot, it also has a table and bench seats. Wait...I walk thru the sliding glass door and enter the "living quarters". Btw, that sgd reminds me of simpler times in our multiple apartments 30 plus years ago. Ok, now I'm looking at a huge living area with our slide in a slide, island kitchen, res. Fridge, fireplace, 58" tv, bunk beds, and high ceilings! It's not over, walk up those three steps to the Kings den. Great full bath, storage, king'ish bed, window, and another tv.

My better half, Kristy has spent many hours decorating and making it our second home. In the past I would pass a class A and think wow, those are so cool! I can't tell you how proud I am to own our Road Warrior, the beast. We often camp with my 9 family members and 5 dogs! That garage area is my best friend!

ps. We have owned our beast and tv for two months, the beast is at the dealer getting a new roof and three new ac units. Heartland and Explore USA have been great and should have our beast ready next week. It is, what it is. Can't wait to continue making memories!

Tim and Kristy
I hear ya on loving your RW...we just got our CY and are McLovin' it to the hilt!

rocrider50

We almost bought this before we bought our 2017 Cyclone 3800. Salesman still calls us. A few shortfalls. I'm 6'3" and I could stand in the bed room, just. There is no door on the bed room, just a curtain, I didn't like it. It has the best kitchen ever in a RV. The living room/game room was great, but it was also the only other bed room. So it really slept 2 plus a lot of recliner beds in the game area. You could not get into the unit when bump outs were closed (Walmart over nights issue). More outside storage than any unit ever, times three. Outdoor kitchen and entertainment centers were the best I have ever seen.

Overall a very beautiful unit, and at the very high end of costs.

Jim-Lynn

The Solitude 374TH-R
Solitude-374TH-111016.png

Solitude374thGarage2.gif

This seems to be a cross between the Hidden Garage Torque and a Regular Fiver.

For my family this would be awesome. I don't need a full blown 13' garage just a place for bikes, golf cart etc.

Competition breeds innovation and I like this direction.

Not trying to promote SOB, delete/move if I have violated any rules.

I think we all bought what we bought for a reason, and there will always be someone who comes out with some neat options over the years. I looked very closely at this manufacturer. They had some really nice ideas, but were a new manufacturer and I was not prepared to take the risk. PLUS I liked my Cyclone better. But I do like the option of loading my bike into a slide out.. That is cool....