Not feeling great about dropping my camper off at CW of Tampa

FiremanBill

I complained to their so called "complaints" dept as well as an email to their corporate offices... no reply to either.

They won't get anymore of my business for sure.

dave10a

Seems to be too much dissatisfaction about Camping World. I bought my trailer from Camping World. I have not used warranty service because I do it my self rather than transporting to them. Also, I never had the feeling they were competent. However my limited experience with my purchase from them and a shoddy walk thru makes me realize that the dissatisfaction is understandable. I think I will go to Lazy Daze in Tampa and other dealers in the near future when I get ready to trade.

Blue Oval

Bob Vaughn:391093 said:
I would notify Marcus on the rv net web site and if you took photos send them to him. There is no excuse for that kind of treatment. I would also post about it in the General Topics section of that web site....That just stinks.....no pun intended...

How do I go about contacting this Marcus person?

Jim-Lynn

Camping World is no different than anyone else. Sales first - service second. I thought I would test Heartland on the service, emailed and called on a small issue, have yet to hear anything in 4 days now. Same story, different manufacturer.

jnbhobe

Camping World is no different than anyone else. Sales first - service second. I thought I would test Heartland on the service, emailed and called on a small issue, have yet to hear anything in 4 days now. Same story, different manufacturer.

Why don't you call and get an answer right away??

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

Hmmm, I called Heartland Customer Service a few days ago with a question about flooring construction and repair. Was immediately connected to a person who answered my questions right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

If you left a msg for a particular person, you might be waiting for that person to return from vacation. Try calling again and hold until a person picks up.

donr827

Lazy Daze doesn't have a great reputation either. Check rvservicereviews.com and do a google.
I purchased my Bighorn from Lazydays and I was very happy with the way they did the PDI before delivery. The mechanic did a very long check list that he showed me. Spent the first night in their delivery lot. Found three small items that they took care of first thing in the am. All of the dealers have good and not so good employees. Whenever I take my trailer in for service I like to go back to where they are working on my trailer to keep a eye on the mechanic.........Don