Now I have a much bigger problem with the wiring in my 3055

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Ah comon Jim... Fess up... ya powered up the EWH without having water in it.. didn't ya ?.. I know, so did I :)

You're right on that Tom. It was my first RV and I was asleep at the switch during the PDI :) Didn't know one switch from another or how to really get hot water. "Just turn it all on!" Not!

Jim

RollingHome

Jim, I've had a problem my entire life in saying things simple... I may have overwhelmed Patrick and it's my shortcoming. I just suck at saying it in plain English... I know what to do... but. I flunked English. If you (or others) can help me translate it from Vulcan to English it may help Patrick... Thanks. ta

patrick1945

Thank you for your effort. I haven't had time to do more on the problem because we have a bunch of grand-children here for the week. I will get back on it by weeks end. Once again thanks Tom.

Patrick, did you do the numbered sequential steps yet ? These are designed to tell you if the problem is your cord, or adapters or breakers or... but, ya gotta do these steps in proper order so we can help ya :) Are you uncomfortable with the way I described it ? Words are not one of my strong points and I have trouble sometimes explaining myself so the problem may be mine not your inexperience, just let me know Patrick.

patrick1945

Tom,

I had no issue with your step-by-step - just time. I am trying to get my garden going (tilling-cool weather vegies etc.) I personally I got out of sequence today because another rv er stopped by today with issues with his 30 amp motor home. I do not know anyone close by who has 50 amp. So I will get back on this in a couple days.

I really appreciate all the help from everyone... I will check out the anode rod also.

Patrick, did you do the numbered sequential steps yet ? These are designed to tell you if the problem is your cord, or adapters or breakers or... but, ya gotta do these steps in proper order so we can help ya :) Are you uncomfortable with the way I described it ? Words are not one of my strong points and I have trouble sometimes explaining myself so the problem may be mine not your inexperience, just let me know Patrick.

RollingHome

No problem Patrick, one day at a time... As a family, we're all here for ya :) It's about fun first right ? You'll get to the electric... BUT the garden and WEEDS keep growing... so a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do :)

jimtoo

Hi everyone,

Patrick started a new thread on this today, so I am closing this one so we will not get confused as to what is happening. The new thread is located here.

Thanks

Jim M

Status
Not open for further replies.