Ocean lakes

Bones

Please tell me how the place is? We have a trip planned there and have never been there before. The place in SC at Myrtle Beach

Kbvols

Please tell me how the place is? We have a trip planned there and have never been there before. The place in SC at Myrtle Beach

We stayed there last year. The park is huge! There are a lot of vacation homes on the premier of the park along with the RV sites. We stayed on Ocean Drive and they warned us it was busy and they were correct especially in the evening as they do a nightly golf cart parade. The parade is cool at first but got annoying after a night or two. Unless you just really really like a ton of activity basically at your sight don't stay on the main road by the ocean. Would highly recommend renting a golf cart to get around in the park. The facilities are all great. Pool is huge, general store is large, they have a snack bar with decent food. The beach area was very nice with cabana/umbrella service. Overall we really were pleased with Ocean Lakes. They warned us the site we had was very active but we liked the proximity to the beach so was our fault.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Birchwood

We stayed at the one in Myrtle beach a couple times during April.Its more a summer place as April is cool for the beach.The park is nice ,big and expensive.

Bones

Ocean lakes is awesome but OMG for the tight fit. It took 2 people several trucks to move and finally in the spot. I took up every available inch The space had

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20150603_162336.jpg
    IMG_20150603_162336.jpg
    844.9 KB · Views: 108

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
We had a great time last year at Ocean Lakes. Had a nice corner site.

Attachments

• OceanLakes201406.jpg
    OceanLakes201406.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 30
Look out for Golf Carts and get away from permanent sites and you'll be fine. Don't go without going to Fat Harolds in North Myrtle Beach. You will think you are young again!

Bones

I have never seen triple towing until I came here. One site was a motor-home towing a car towing a golfcart. Wow that was long. Another was an f-150 with a golf cart in the bed towing at least a 30 foot Travel trailer. The F-150 was dragging it's a#! literally on the ground with sparks coming out on the slightest hill.