Off and running.

Mburtsvt

Well, there is no turning back now. Our Madison came in Dec. 27th. We went down last Friday and wrote the check and got a chance to spend a little time with it. Now it’s off to service to get the accessories installed.

Sleep number RV mattress - check

Washer/Dyer combo - check

Winegard SK-SWM3 Slimline Automatic Multi-Satellite TV Antenna - DirecTV - check

Progressive Industries HW50C 50 Amp Hardwired Electrical Management System with Remote Display - check

Winegard RZ-8535 Black Rayzar Auto Off-Air Antenna - check

Adding the Heartland Club plaque to the ladder of the Landmark - Priceless.

Should be all done this Thursday. Spending a few days in Spokane and it’s off to Medford,Or. to have the Truma AquaGo Comfort water heater installed, (no sales tax vs. having it done in California - YES).

After that - it’s off to California to get in “stand-by” mode for our first grand daughter. It’s going to be a busy month.

PS. I look nervous in this picture because I just wrote the big check - Inside I’m really happy.

Attachments

• IMG_0769.jpg
    IMG_0769.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats! Nothing like that new RV smell. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Congrats on the new Landmark!

Ain't nothin' quite like holdin' that blue Heartland zipper bag full of papers for the first time . . .

We've don't it twice now!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations!!! If your going to be on the eastside next weekend, join us for the Red Wine and Chocolate Festival Campout in Kennewick, WA! We'd love to checkout that new Madison!!

Rod

carl.swoyer

How s this

Carl & Christine, 2012 Landmark Rushmore, 2005 Silverado crew cab lt 8 foot bed 6.6 lly /Allison -custom dual exhaust-198000 miles !

carl.swoyer

36def34e17a433b8140750e1968368ad.jpg

Carl & Christine, 2012 Landmark Rushmore, 2005 Silverado crew cab lt 8 foot bed 6.6 lly /Allison -custom dual exhaust-198000 miles !

Mburtsvt

From the OP's sig: 2015 Ford F350 King Ranch
2016 Landmark 365 - Madison, (standing by-due in Jan. 2016

I created my signature right after I ordered it. I just did an update. Took the "due in Jan" part off.
Now I just have to go somewhere with it.

Mburtsvt

If I haven't already let you know, we now have a Landmark 365 User Guide that may answer some of the questions you'll undoubtedly have.

Loved it! The Landmark user guide that is. I printed it out and its in a binder in the front room. The only thing I can see that was missing is the “mystery of the propane change-over valve”. Still- it was a good read.