Off to the Florida RV Show

Speedy

Look forward to meeting you Gus as well as Debra. Rana and I are excited to be going, first trip to Florida for us in the BC.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Gus,

Carol and I are in Ft. Myers Beach right now. I'm thinking of driving up to the show "for the day." When are you and Debra going to be there? Sure would be nice to see you all, if we can coordinate timing.

Keith

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Gus,

Carol and I are in Ft. Myers Beach right now. I'm thinking of driving up to the show "for the day." When are you and Debra going to be there? Sure would be nice to see you all, if we can coordinate timing.

Keith

Keith, we are scheduled to work Wed morning and Sat morning. Would love to see you two.

boatto5er

Look forward to meeting you Gus as well as Debra. Rana and I are excited to be going, first trip to Florida for us in the BC.

This is our first trip to the Sunshine State with the RV also. Are you staying at Lazydays?

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ah -- wish I could go. Gus - you and Deb go down by I-75 (hint hint) and pick me up. I would be the fly on the wall.

Travel safely.

boatto5er

Safely in overnight at the RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads. Duh of the day - forgot to check my propane tanks before we left. Yep we were out. Fortunately the propane fill station was still open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Keep coming south, hit 81 degrees today, don't need much propane. We will see you at LazyDays, we check in Tuesday.
Keith, you and Mrs. Clause need to come up for the Tampa show. You are welcome to camp-out with us for a day or overnight. It would be great seeing you again.

MCTalley

Val and I are rolling into Lazydays (got the last reservation) on the Sunday that the show ends (staying a week to visit friends in the Tampa area). If any other HOC'ers will still be there after Sunday, look us up!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Keep coming south, hit 81 degrees today, don't need much propane. We will see you at LazyDays, we check in Tuesday.
Keith, you and Mrs. Clause need to come up for the Tampa show. You are welcome to camp-out with us for a day or overnight. It would be great seeing you again.

We would love to see you both as well. Not sure if I can get Carol away from the pool long enough for her to come up with me. It's been in the mid-80's down here for the past week and the forecast is for more of the same for at least the next week. Thanks for the "camp-out" offer, but we would have to make it a day trip to get back to BoBo. Certainly can't leave her to fend for herself too long. I'm thinking of coming up Wednesday cuz that's "Seniors" day (I think) so I can get in cheaper.:)

boatto5er

Wee getting closer. Overnighting in Darien, GA. Nice little RV park. Island Harbor, just off I95 @ exit 49.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
dadgum gus - you didn't stop & pick me up. Have fun.

Last edited:

slaytop

We are in Sarasota for three months and plan to come to the show on Wednesday. We hope to see some forum members at the Heartland display.

boatto5er

We were going to stay there, but opted for being with all our buds at Lazydays. Mother in law huh? That's a real sacrifice for the good site price 😇.

VKTalley

Of those arriving at the FLorida RV show, how many of you will still be there on Sunday, January 20th? Malcolm and I roll into Lazy Days on that day and would love to meet some the people we have met on this forum. We are in a very COLD north Arkansas having the truck transmission rebuilt (preventive maintenance) and will be heading southbound tomorrow (Tuesday, January 15) with a planned stop at our RV dealer (Dixie RV off I-10/Defuniak Springs) for some minor warrenty work before heading to Tampa.