OLD THREAD ARCHIVE - Oregon Rally Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
We are also booked for a waterfront site # 52. We will also be staying June 12-18 since we are driving in from Central CA, might as well stay the few extra days. Looking forward to seeing everyone there! :)

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Glad to hear that! Will your SOB friends still be traveling with you or do you know yet?
Kristy

bigredtruck

I must have called right after Art & Teresa. We are site 53. also booked for June 12 - 18 but might not get there until the 13th - work just gets in the way sometimes!

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
Glad to hear that! Will your SOB friends still be traveling with you or do you know yet?
Kristy

Kristy,
Our SOB friends Jim/Lucy haven't decided yet. And I haven't been able to get ahold of John/Lori. I'll let you know if and when they decide. All of us really had our hearts set on going back to Canyonville, we had such a great time there in June. But Art & I will be there, we're not going to miss this Heartland rally!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Not getting into Seven Feathers was disappointing and I was really worried about what to do after finding out we can't go there this year. We need to decide if that is what we want to do next year for sure, when, and if it will be an Oregon rally or a regional rally. We can do a separate discussion for that after we get people set up for this rally.

Right now I'm just pleased we already have three of booked and I know some others will book within the next few days. So far people are coming from Stockton and from B.C. We need to talk some NV, more CA, and WA, ID, etc. people into coming and get more than just boatdoc and us there from Oregon!

Kristy

dbarnard

Teresa & Kristy,
We reserved space #54 for June 12-18. We are going to see if we can slip into Seven Feathers a nite or two before.
DaleB

timk

Just curious about "Rally". I've never been to one before. Are we just going to just sit there and look at each other? Or do we have to bring pom poms?
TimK

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
THREAD CLOSED - SEE LATEST INFO ON THIS RALLY IN CURRENT THREAD AT THIS LINK. ADMIN

Tim,
Come on up and join us. You can cool of on our coast instead of baking in Az. If you bring pom poms, we'll buy you a beverage!

I'm going to have a couple of people who've been to several rallies help me with the activity planning and I've started a new thread to keep people up to date with what's going on.

Come show us how to do the tent in a vent!

Kristy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.