One step closer to a 3010

porthole

Retired
No, he's referring to the "legally required" weight sticker for GVWR and CCC.

Actually I thought there was a sticker inside one of the cabinet doors showing the "final weight as it rolls off the assembly line weight".

Last station before these trailers roll out the door is a scale,

truknutt

Committed Member
No, he's referring to the "legally required" weight sticker for GVWR and CCC.

Actually I believe it's the sticker that lists the "official" Unladen Vehicle Weight (UVW) as it rolled out of the factory WITH its factory options. This UVW is different then the brochure's "bone stock, no options" UVW. Mine is in the cabinet next to the sticker with supplier's contact numbers.

I will tell you that I think the scales at the factory weigh heavy :cool: ..I was on them during the rally tour and there is no way I weighed that much! Disregard my last... I was just reminded of the Potluck dinner, the Blue Gate dinner night out & my second /third helpings, Subway, Lippert Breakfast, etc. Okay maybe the scales aren't that far off afterall! :rolleyes:

porthole

Retired
The scale I was referring too is in the building, at the exit door.

I only have the supplier phone # on my door.

2010augusta

Haven't found the decal that is supposed to be on a cabinet door either.

I was told by heartland that the RVIA dropped the requirement of the weight sticker starting with 2010 models. I had a heck of a time doing a VIN verification once I got the unit home. The tech spent 15 minutes looking for the sticker after I told him they no longer put them in/on the trailers.