Only some water.

chief190

2011 3585 BIGHORN. Need help from someone condition is only the shower has any water flow. outside shower does work also. Condition is the same with city water or from tank and pump. kitchen sink just a dribble and bathroom sink the same toilet water nothing. pump is turning on and off normal when showers are operated. I have tried with water heater is bypassed no change. checked and found if water heater is not bypassed the over flow is working and no air in system I don't believe it is the water pump as condition is the same with city water. any help would be very helpful. Are there any other check valves our anything hat would prevent flow. just getting rig ready for first trip every thing worked fine before parked or winter. does anybody have a diagram of water flow in system.

danemayer

The water lines just have tees that split things out to the various fixtures (unless you're not the original owner and someone did some modifications you don't know about).

I'd check the faucet screens to start. In the kitchen, make sure something blocks the drain so you don't lose any parts. Take the end of the faucet apart slowly. Lay the parts in order removed on the counter. TAKE A PICTURE. It won't take long to get them out of order and out of alignment.

Then check the water flow with parts removed.