Ordering 2011 Sundance 2900MK any advice?

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
We just bought a 2010 2900MK off the lot and love the floor plan. A few minor warranty issues that a dealer (not who sold it to us) corrected in a fast manner. The service Mngr. told us that Heartland was great to work with on the warranty issues. The only option we do not have is the dual pane windows, well worth the price.

You can't go wrong buying the Heartland Brand!!

Dave

Traveling Two
When we purchased our 3300SK, our dealer told us the 3300SK and 2900 series could not be orderied with dual pane windows?? Any truth to this? To late for us though.

cashb

Hi Dave, I don't know what year you bought but I have several order forms from different dealers for the 2011 sundance 2900mk and they all show dual pane windows as an option you can order. Are you happy with your vehicle?

cashb

Whooo Hoooo, just ordered our 2900MK!! Hopefully, delivered sometime in January! And ordered the dual pane windows ( along with lots of other goodies) Can't wait to head out on the "shake down" trip! Thanks for the advice, this forum is a great idea and perfect for "brainstorming" all the issues that come up while camping!

jimtoo

Hi cashb,

Welcome to the Heartland Family. I know you will enjoy your new toy. Now the hard part....WAITING!

Just be sure you do a really good PDI when you go for pickup. Make the dealer show you operation of every thing, no matter how small it is. Make sure they have unit hooked to city water and check for leaks.

SmokeyBare gave us a link to these check list. They look good.

Google search provided these:

Changing Gears List

Another PDI Link

RV Road trips list

Have Fun, go camping.

Jim M