Ordering new

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Depending on the time of the year and location in the country, the time is usually about 6 to 8 weeks.

Peace
Dave

Miltp920

We ordered June 10 2013 and picked it up Aug 20. They were not making 2014 Cyclone 3100s when we ordered. We were told that would delay us a week or two. But these are real dates for you.

donr827

When I ordered mine a few years ago I called the Brand Manager and he was able to let me know when the next run of my model was scheduled to be run. Won't be an exact date but it was close.
Don

weekender01

When I ordered mine a few years ago I called the Brand Manager and he was able to let me know when the next run of my model was scheduled to be run. Won't be an exact date but it was close.
Don

I just did this for my Torque which is on order, but wanted to ensure that a few of the new changes were implemented. He gave me a target date for them to be in production. Was very helpful so I am not wondering where my new unit is.

pegmikef

When I ordered my BH (15 May 2013) I was in my dealer's office when he talked to his Heartland contact. The contact said we had just missed a special run so it would not be built until the next one the first week in June. He said they try to consolidate the special orders into one run and do them all at the same time . . examples are different tires, upgraded axles, different size bed and anything else that might not fit their cookie-cutter approach on the standard runs.

Mine actually arrived at the dealer the last part of June, but we didn't get until the first week in July because of the initial PDI conducted by the dealer and the dealer prep.

We just ordered BH3875FB in Texas on 12/1/2015 and were told it would be at the dealer around the end of January. We'll keep ya posted on actual date :eek: