Our new 2017 Landmark Newport!

Craneguy

We just bought ours yesterday, my wife is so excited, hope it's delivered and ready by Saturday
so we can get it situated this weekend!!!

Mburtsvt

Get in the rig and use it. Try to identify your warranty issues as soon as possible. This way when you retire all discrepancies have been fixed. Enjoy your new home

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

carl.swoyer brings up a great point. We got our Madison in Feb and used it full time for 4 months. All that time we made up our “punch list” of things that needed attention. Getting all of that done before retiring sounds like a good idea. We returned back home in early June - it has been at the dealer ever since, (two plus months). My hope is to get it back by the time we need leave for the Vegas rally.

Fingers crossed.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We're at the Bluebonnet Ridge RV Park.

Well, we happened to meet Craneguy and his wife at Bluebonnet this weekend! Due to a dealer delay they didn't have their new unit just yet. They hope to take delivery this week on their unit!!! Glad to welcome them into the Heartland family!

Erika & Tony

Fulltimers

We plan on retiring in two years which is why we bought this year - gives us two years of warranty before hitting the road around the Country. So far everything major has been fixed without hesitation from the great folks at Heartland Service. I have a local repair facility that Heartland allows me to use. I pay the repairs out of pocket, send the invoice to Heartland and am reimbursed within two weeks. It has been a win-win for all. Loving our 2017 Newport. We are headed for the HOC Rally in Canton, TX this Friday. Looking forward to a fun-filled weekend. Safe travels to everyone.