Our new 3560SS

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Just returned from our maiden voyage to the North central Regional Rally in Springfield Illinois in our new Big Country. I expected some interest in the new floor plan since it has only been out a short while. It seems most of those there (49 rigs) came over for the "tour". I really enjoyed showing off the new product and we are both quite pleased with our choice. Almost all loved the slide-in-slide in the bedroom. My favorites are that slide, the residential fridge with icemaker, second awning, extra coat closet that was not on the show model we saw and the lighting. Ready to head out again.

Last edited:

Kbvols

Just returned from our maiden voyage to the North central Regional Rally in Springfield Illinois in our new Big Country. I expected some interest in the new floor plan since it has only been out a short while. It seems most of those there (49 rigs) came over for the "tour". I really enjoyed showing off the new product and we are both quite pleased with our choice. Almost all loved the slide-in-slide in the bedroom. My favorites are that slide, the residential fridge with icemaker, second awning, extra coat closet that was not on the show model we saw and the lighting. Ready to head out again.

Glad you all are enjoying. Would have loved to been there to take the tour. Perhaps will see you at a rally soon.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Had a nice time with your friends from "the corner" there. Missed seeing you guys