Our new Sundance 3270RES

Joebethlamb

Hello All,

It has been a full two weeks of staying in our new SD 3270RES (Journey) and we are loving it. She towed lovely all the way from Hamburg, NY (Suburb of Buffalo) down to Fredericksburg, VA with no problems at all. We upgraded from a TrailRunner TT and just cannot believe how much more space we have. Oh and the king size bed is definetly an upgrade in its self.

We have relocated to Fredericksburg, VA and well, are going to fulltime it for sometime and are looking for some ways to keep it a little warmer at night, with out having to rely on the furnance as much. We do have a fireplace and use a small 1500 watt Pelonis heater. Any suggestions?

I can say that the winters in VA, and not as harsh as those in Buffalo but still would like to make the necessary mods to keep things from freezing to say the least.

Regards,

Jose, Lisa & Ozzy (our Liger)

danemayer

If you have the outlets and circuit breakers, another heater will help. BUT, if temps are getting below freezing, you need to run the furnace to pump hot air into the underbelly. If not, your water systems may freeze.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Joebethlamb

Hello,

Yes we have the outlets, breakers and I did think about maybe getting an oil filled radiator type heater. I do run the furnance at night when the temps fall to try and keep things from freezing. However, I would like to try to limit the furnance for the overnights when things get colder. This is a first for us (exciting none the less) but just want to keep my wife warm = happy = my happiness. lol!

Thank you for your repsone. I will definetly keep an eye on those water lines and tanks.