Outdoor shower RW427

Smitty325

Ok, a bit frustrated here with the outdoor shower on my 427 toy hauler. When you open the access panel, you find the expected hot and cold valves, what I did not expect is the quick disconnect. So I jumped on Amazon, did the RV outdoor shower search and only one quick disconnect showed up. With typical "hunter/gatherer" pride, I placed the order. So the brass male fitting arrived and no way will this seal, and the threads look like it is intended for a garden hose. So who among the smart people has conquered this beast?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

RDsStudio59

Our Cyclone came with a blue coil hose with quick connect fitting on one end and hose fitting on the other end with a spray nozzle connected. Call Heartland Customer Service 877-262-8032 and have your VIN number handy. This hose should of been supplied with the unit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Smitty325

Our Cyclone came with a blue coil hose with quick connect fitting on one end and hose fitting on the other end with a spray nozzle connected. Call Heartland Customer Service 877-262-8032 and have your VIN number handy. This hose should of been supplied with the unit.

Thanks, I will

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Smitty325

I want to thank you for your suggestion. I called Heartland and they are sending the shower coil. This will make it easy to rinse the grand kids and dogs as they get out of the lake.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

RDsStudio59

I want to thank you for your suggestion. I called Heartland and they are sending the shower coil. This will make it easy to rinse the grand kids and dogs as they get out of the lake.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Great to hear. Glad it worked out for you.