Outlets dead

buddyboy

Re: Outlets dead - GFI - Traced Circuit

Thanks for letting everyone know. The sharing of our experiences and knowledge make this forum what it is. I've seen (and experienced) on other forums the posing of a problem and later what you tried as a resolution that didn't work only to have a member basically laugh at your efforts since they knew from experience your approach wouldn't work.

travlingman

Re: Outlets dead (Problem found, see #20)

I am the original op of this thread. Don't know who changed title to say problem found, but it is not. It has been found in another rig, but not mine. I would think that before someone would change my thread title that they would at least have the facts straight.

campers2

I would replace that GFCI outlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lynndiwagoner

I would first check the voltage going into and out of the GFCI outlet. If you're not comfortable working around the electrical you will probably have to bite the bullet and hire someone who is. Good luck.

wdk450

I am the original op of this thread. Don't know who changed title to say problem found, but it is not. It has been found in another rig, but not mine. I would think that before someone would change my thread title that they would at least have the facts straight.

Travellingman: I'm pretty sure that only YOU (original Poster) or a moderator can change a thread title. My best guess is that one of the moderators read post #20, and did not realize that was not from the original poster, and changed the thread title. The way that posting read, you would assume it WAS from the original poster.

I wonder if any of the Tennessee Heartland Owners are anywhere near your location (Jonesboro) to help you out?

avvidclif

The thread has some very good troubleshooting tips and how he found it. Have you tried all of that? Maybe then you can change the header.